DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 6 August 2011

July Buys

I think I deserve a pat on the back for July, I only bought 3, yes THREE nail polishes!!! You're probably thinking, 'hang on what about the OPI polishes?'. Well the OPI haul which you saw in an earlier post was a little reward/gift from my BF for helping him out with his OSCE exams so they don't count! ;-) But just for completeness I'm going to include them in the list.

So in July I acquired:

An OPI Designer Series mini set which included:
Coronation
Extravagance
Classic
Reflection

Full size OPI Skull & Glossbones, Mermaid Tears and Meet me on the Star Ferry.

H&M Blue Wave and L.A. Colors Apricot (which is so hideous I might throw away) and Jewel Tone.

August is going to be a tough month, I've already surpassed 3 polishes and I'm yet to treat myself for passing all my exams!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment