DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Some midweek swatches

Models Own Pro - Green Envy
Green is definitely one of my favourite colours and when it's in a black jelly like this it's even more desirable. 2 coats, dries fast, great brush. LUSH. I then decided to put a layer of HITS Lambada over it
It's described as a "clear base with copper, red, green golden yellow, and turquoise flakie". Not sure about it to be honest. There's too much colour going on at once and it looks a bit garish. This may be due to the base I used so I'm willing to let this combo slide and try another coloured base at a later date.
OPI - Steady as she Rose
(Before I broke my nail!)
This image has been on my desktop for a while and thought I'd just slip it in. It needs no introduction. Perfect application and opaque in 2/3 coats. I can't quite remember!

That's it for now. Hope you're all having a nice week so far!

6 comments:

  1. very pretty, I have Steady she Rose, but it doesnt look the same on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I am addicted to flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to get Steady as she Rose. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flakies :)

    I tagged you with two awards
    http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete