DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 8 September 2012

Recent additions to my stash

Hi guys I'm not sure about you but I love seeing hauls on other blogs. I don't usually post hauls because I don't really 'haul' but for the past few months I have added quite a few polishes to my ever growing stash so I thought I'd show you.

In August I went to Italy and could not resist picking up polishes left, right and centre to the dismay of my BF. I found some Pupa holos as well as OPI Spotted which I thought was a French exclusive! I also got myself quite a number of essence polishes from a department store called UPIM. They had loads of other polishes brands to offer too and were at a much cheaper than Douglas stores. I picked a few Kiko polishes including the holographic collection - Lavish Oriental, even though there are stores in London. At the airport I picked up a few Yes Love polishes (pic 3) which I'm not really sure about. They're sorbet-jelly-esque but smell funny and take forever to dry.
On home turf I got a few glitters in H&M and in Superdrug I bought the new GOSH Holographic Hero.
The following Brazilian polishes were a surprise from the lovely Barbara over at Barbvanth. I was totally gobsmacked when I got these and completely blown away by her pick of polishes and her incredible generosity. Thank you sweetie X
After work on Thursday I nipped to Westfield in Shepherds Bush for the Mirrorball collection. I've been looking forward to these since I saw them on the Models Own FB site. They're chunky glitters which may not me to everyone's liking. I've been toying with the idea of getting moo cards for a while but last week I finally took the plunge and ordered some. For 100 cards, holder and shipping it came to under £17. They're super cute and I'm thrilled with the quality. Not really sure who I'll be giving them to though haha!!
What have you bought recently? Thank for reading!! (I haven't forgotten about my giveaway. I'm still trawling through the entries and will pick a winner soon)

14 comments:

  1. Nice haul! And I love seeing haul posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I vicariously shop through other people's hauls.

      Delete
  2. Hi Anna, a lovely friend of mine recently got me a KIKO Holo polish and I absolutely LOVE IT!. It's my first holo polish and I can't stop staring at my nails.

    What's the brand of polish in picture No.7? They look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie they're from H&M and good for you getting your first holo. You do understand now you'll need to buy every holo that is on the market!

      Delete
  3. i am jealous! so many lovely colors~ *O*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see a haul post :). Your moo cards look super cute. I'm toying with the idea too. I want the Kiko holo's so ad. Jealous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get some mini moo cards. They're not that expensive and so easy to order.

      Delete
  5. Wow, so many beautiful polishes!

    xx, apolishedjezie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to see haul posts too!!! Beautiful buys :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much prettiness! I'm positively drooling, haha. The business cards look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering which Jade Holos I've sent. Now I know, lol. There's a few more here that soon will be with you!
    I love your haul and can't wait to see the swatches!!
    Amazing business cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the mirrorball collection so much, can't wait to get my hands on it - lovely cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is
    just excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
    Valentine's Silver Bracelets

    ReplyDelete