DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 17 September 2012

Winner!

Hi guys sorry it's taken me ages to announce the winner of my Nails Inc Sprinkles competition. I wanted to make sure it was all fair so I went through the entries with a fine tooth comb before selecting a winner. Before I announce who has won I want to thank everyone that took the time to enter and welcome new readers to my blog. When I started this blog I didn't think anyone would be interested in my waffling but I've definitely felt welcomed in the nail community over the past year or so and I hope to continue creating pretty manis and swatching polishes for you guys.

Ok so drumroll.........


Well done Zoe! I have already emailed her, however, if she doesn't reply I will be selecting another winner.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I won! I did not find the email though. I checked both of my emails and nothing from you appeared. Last time I won something in a different giveaway this problem happened as well.

    ReplyDelete